HYBRID 3D MEASUREMENT SYSTEM.
A FAST, EXACT, AND FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE TURNKEY SYSTEM.
We have developed the first hybrid measurement system (confocal and laser line) robotized very high speed (4 to 12m/s) allowing in-line quality control of 100% of the production. In multi-material applications (“glass, metal”, “glass, plastic”), this system allows us to scan in 3D the whole surface of the part (metal or plastic) and both sides of the glass at the same time and to detect air gap defects in laminated glass. The objective is to analyze the dimensional, geometrical and shape conformity of all types of industrial products with a mix of opaque and transparent materials at high speed. It is a turnkey system, fast, reliable, customizable, easy to integrate into any industrial environment, delivered with a dedicated HMI to guarantee improved inspection times.
A measurement speed up to 12m/s and the following characteristics :
- > Real-time robot ABB, KUKA, Staublï + hybrid “confocal and line laser” sensor (glass, plastic, composite, bare and painted sheet metal, all types of metals, etc…)
- > Development of a calibration principle applicable to industrial robots
- > Global repeatability of the measurement chain (robot + sensor) +/-50µm
- > Robots with SIEMENS 840D bay + points sensors
- > Robot position sent every 3 to 4ms
- > Confocal sensor resolution : 200mm
- > Laser line sensor resolution : 5µm
Do not hesitate to contact us by phone at +33 (0)1 69 11 91 91 or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also come and meet us at our head office, located at 4 rue Jean Mermoz 91080 Courcouronnes.
Download the description of Robotic Confocal_hybrid_3D measurement system_Control TPSH