Sorry, this entry is only available in Français.
Sorry, this entry is only available in Français.
TRUST US FOR YOUR PROJECTS OF TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATIONS AND YOUR TECHNICAL ADVANCES.
We will ensure the conduct of your studies to the industrialization of new industrial means for your plant of the Future 4.0
We offer you alternatives to penetrant testing, binocular control, visual inspection and radiographic control of welds and additive manufacturing to enable you to improve the conformity of your achievements, in support of operators by a systematic final check on the assembly lines.
A NEW TECHNOLOGY: SOLUTION OF ADAPTIVE PROCESSES.
A 100% AUTOMATED AND ROBOTIC SYSTEM.
We have designed an automated adaptive process technology for part finishing. Our robotic polishing and grinding cell combines a measurement system and parameterized trajectories. The objective is to guarantee better productivity and ensure traceability by generating a PV of control and conformity in automatic state of a piece after polishing.
- Automatic quantization of the data assigned to the process in order to bring the piece back to the theoretical level
- Monitoring quality of each piece
- Adaptation of the trajectories according to the defects of shape of the parts
- Traceability of compliance reports
- and increase in the rate of production
OUR ROBOTIC CONTROL SYSTEMS.
OPTICAL 2D AND 3D DETECTION AUTONOMOUS – AUTOMATIC AND ROBOTIC.
We develop products that are fully adapted to all types of industrial environments and optimize resources on the final assembly line.
- More than 6000 control points in 1h40 (around 1200 robotic acquisition positions)
- usable system without specific training
- strong reduction of non-conformities delivered to the end customer
The evolution of our technologies has enabled us to develop a new intelligent head for assembly control complex elements and cosmetic defects, listed on the aircraft. We carry out the preparations of the controls in offline mode PHL (CATIA, DELMIA, CENIT) then in real trajectories.
We are currently working on the deployment of our technologies for the control of electrical cabinets, electronic circuits, energy turbines and wagons for complex assemblies of all types, etc…
TPSH TECHNOLOGY:A ROBOTIC 3D CONTROL SOLUTION.
FAST, ACCURATE AND FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE TURNKEY SYSTEM.
We have developed a robotic confocal measurement system that allows the detection of defects (types of breaks, cracks, holes, etc …) according to the size criteria and its location. The objective is to analyze compliance measures compared to reference values, giving the characteristics of deformation of the part and ensure deliverables to end customers by running an automated inspection report for each measurement.
Few clarifications :
- Diversification robots + MPLS to measure door(accuracy of the order of 0.1 mm – 0.01 mm)
- Development of a calibration process
- Lateral accuracy of about 0.5mm or 50μM
- Speed of trajectory 12.87s
TPSH TECHNOLOGY: 3D POINT THICKNESS MEASUREMENT SOLUTION.
3D INSPECTION AND NDT COUPLED REAL TIME.
After 7 years of R&D and several patents filed, we have developed an automated robotic industrial system. It combines a real-time ultrasound measurement with a laser probe useful for position and orientation control of the US Probe and real-world 3D topology analysis of a room.
ur technology meets the needs of the automation of controls useful for the reduction of non-qualities and the improvement of manufacturing processes. Our robotic cell is a turnkey tool ensuring the repeatability of dimensional and US controls of parts and a strong 3D traceability for parts of unspecific shapes, weakly rigid or large.
Some details :
- Interfacing automated 3D acquisition system and NDT Ultrasonic robotics coupled with a TPSH operating supervisor
- Merging PHL software to automatically create 3D and US control programs to meet automation, correlation, specific detection, and special report editing needs
- Reliability and repeatability of measurements thanks to the robotic system
TPSH TECHNOLOGY: A CONTROL TOOL FOR ASSEMBLY COMPLIANCE. 100% MOBILE AND AUTOMATIC.
A ROBOTIC TURNKEY SYSTEM TO DETECT THE CHARACTERISTICS OF ACCESSORIES IN THE AERONAUTICS SECTOR.
To respond to the problems of the major French and international manufacturers in terms of quality optimization, workstation ergonomics and assistance to controllers, TPSH has developed a mobile automatic assembly control solution. This new way optimizes the space reserved for the control without the need to evolve in a secure space.
- Presence and/or absence of elements
- Scratch detection
- Rivets outcrop measurement
- Measurement of depression
AN ALTERNATIVE TO IMPROVE VISUAL CONTROLS.
A NEW TURNKEY SYSTEM REDUCES READING ERRORS
The combination of our know-how and expertise of more than 10 years in the specific development in image processing, allows us today to offer an industrial system for automatic reading of serial numbers.
This tool was developed thanks to the merger of an acquisition system and several data processing algorithms.
For example :
- perfect repeatability of data detection and traceability of results
- control of several sets of blades for the latest engines of short and medium-haul
- a multiple proposition of various reading of codes
- easy integration into all types of industrial environments
- and a direct dialogue with the corporate network