OUR HMI SOFTWARE – HUMAN – MACHINE – INTERFACE.
OUR TEAM DEVELOPS AT 100% ALL OUR SUPERVISION SOFTWARES.
All our products and applications are provided with our HMI’s to supervise cycles and processes in real time and automatically. The output formats of the results can be in STL, Ascii, TXT, CVS, Jpeg, PNG or any other format as required.
Some figures to note :
- 100% automatic
- multi-function panels
- 100% customizable
Download the description of TPSH HMI’s
Read our last article
The TCAM128-65 is a real-time process control camera for welding and additive manufacturing.
TPSH has developed within the framework of the FALAFEL project and after 5 years of R&D, a SMART infrared camera, the TCAM 128-65, allowing to control in real time the physical parameters of a melt bath for:
- YAG – TIG – MIG – MAG – LASER – FSW welding
- LM and DMD additive manufacturing
The main characteristics are as follows:
- Real-time control of the machine according to the measurement data of the camera (feed, power and distance),
- Integrated processor able to analyse in real time the state of the bath by image processing at 200Hz,
- Synchronization of images with machine parameters,
The advantages of TCAM128-65 include the following:
- Real-time NDT in Process,
- Strong reduction of post-processing control of the part and uncontrollable areas with conventional NDT methods,
- X-ray control or localized tomography at the end of the manufacturing process,
- Turnkey system easy to integrate into a machine,
- Control in the production process,
Find the advantages:
- Real-time analysis of manufacturing,
- Stand-alone control solution,
- Quick and easy to use,
- Customizable HMI,
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us by email: email@example.com or by phone: +331 69 11 91 91.
Back to previous articles.
If you wish to download the brochure of the camera, please click on this link.